Screensaver Behavior

Post your questions and problem reports here

Screensaver Behavior

Postby gschmidt » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:30 pm

I have 2 basic questions on a VERY simple screensaver:
1) I have 1 jpg image I want to use as my screensaver, period. I have added it to the program and I have specified that I don't want it stretched but want the original size to be maintained. Yet, when I create a screensaver file and install it, the default is to make the image full size. How do I code it so that it obeys my instructions on all machines with the way it was supposed to be created?
2) How do I make this file work like a "typical" Windows screensaver? Specifically, I just want the image to appear after x minutes of inactivity, and then randomly move around the screen. Using this tool the image appears to be static.

Thanks in advance.
gschmidt

Postby bitwise » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:01 pm

Try adding the image twice, using the original size option "Do not change size" and the "Random Position" option.

Using these options, and as long as the image you are using is smaller than your monitor screen size, it should not show it full screen and the images will rotate and move about randomly.

Remember to set the delay you'd like for the image to change it's random position location.

Hope this helps.
bitwise

Return to Screensaver Factory Support