Invalid Pointer Operation

Post your questions and problem reports here

Invalid Pointer Operation

Postby rebelbob » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:19 pm

Once the screen saver is installed and running, when I go to exit I get the following error, "Invalid Pointer Operation" I tried changing what disables screen saver by not including anything with mouse. I just have keyboard key only to disable screen saver. But I still get the same error. I am using Screensaver Factory 5 Enterprise Edition. Thanks for any help.
rebelbob

Re: Invalid Pointer Operation

Postby Karlis » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:44 pm

This is our first hearing of such error. Have you tried the screensaver on another computer to rule out that it is computer-related problem? Also what is your screensaver content. Is it picture, flash or video screensaver?

I have heard that due to bugs either in Flash action scripts or Flash Player, error messages may occur, but never heard about this one.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby rebelbob » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:15 pm

I have not tried it on another computer yet. BUt I will. The screensaver is made up of jpg images and an mp3 file playing in the background. Also I have added the clock and calendar to this screensaver. This is the first one I've done with version 5, I had a previous version. Version 4 and created screensavers and ran on the same computer and they ran fine.I will try it on another computer just the same. Not sure if the extra info helps you any.
rebelbob

Postby Karlis » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:26 pm

Probably you can upload your screensaver somewhere so that we can download and test it?
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to Screensaver Factory Support