We've used Screensaver Factory 4.5 for several years to create SCR files for distribution though a user based group policy software installation object. It works great and has been a very effective tool for staff education, plus it has been a major plus during JACHO inspections.
1. Create a server share, that Everyone has read rights to.
2. Copy the SCR file to that share.
3. Select the User OU that you want the screensaver pushed to.
4. Open the group policy tool (GPMC.MSC)
5,. Right click on the selected OU, then select "Create and Link GPO here"
6. Name the GPO
7. Right click on that GPO, select Edit
8. Under User Configuration|Administrative Templates|Control Panel/Display policy settings
8. Enable the Screensaver setting
9. Enable Screensaver Timeout (in seconds)
10. Enable Screen Saver executable name, then input the path to the SCR file.
Once group policy refreshs, that user will ahve that screensaver. We currently push SCR files to about 3500 user accounts.