RSS Feed Will Not Show

Post your questions and problem reports here

RSS Feed Will Not Show

Postby jeanniec » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:16 am

Hi, I purchased the Professional 5.0 The beginning of May. The problem I want to address today, is that no matter what RSS feed I enter,
when it comes time to preview, there is no rss feed running, just the original picture. As well, when I finish this and do the set up,
again, no rss feed is showing.

It seems pretty simple, and the instructions outline exactly the way I did it, but results are not acceptable.

I would appreciate getting this addressed. If I need to get an update, as it was a new release, please let me know.
I and some clients who would like to get started with a rss feed wallpaper. I am losing business.

Thanks
jeanniec

Re: RSS Feed Will Not Show

Postby Karlis » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:17 pm

First, make sure that you have the latest version installed (there were a few updates since may). The latest version is 5.11

Second, it is important to note that RSS is displayed only starting with the second picture, allowing to have the first intro screen clean of news. And what is more RSS does not work with Flash or video screensavers, only picture screensavers.

Also please paste in a few if your RSS feed links that do not work, just for testing purposes.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to Screensaver Factory Support