Bouncing Calendar

Post your questions and problem reports here

Bouncing Calendar

Postby LizMarr » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:31 pm

So far this is an excellent product. I am replacing a similar - but much limited - commercial screensaver creator that fell into abandonware when the developer quit.

I am creating for dual monitor on a Vista 64 system. I've selected the dark version of the calendar from the original trial selections, this anomaly also occurs with the gray calendar. I am using the setting where the pictures open into the screen. It happens whether I use fade or random transitions. (there are some transition issues in the dual monitor as well) These are monitors that do not have the same resolution, I have the larger LED screen for my development and the clock and calendar are rendering on the smaller monitor (laptop screen) If the resolution was common between the two, would this be an issue?

What it does: unless the calendar is in the upper left corner of the screen, it bounces to the edge of the photo as it comes in and then bounces back to the set location after the picture is full size.
LizMarr

Re: Bouncing Calendar

Postby Karlis » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:49 pm

Are you saying that this doe snot happen with the Red calendar?

What precisely is your primary and secondary monitor resolutions. I tested this on XP with dual monitor setup both if secondary is bigger and smaller than primary while having calendar set to bottom-right and could not reproduce the problem.

Can you send us download link for a sample screensaver exposing this anomaly? Thanks!
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to Screensaver Factory Support