Dual monitor behavior for company logo screensaver

Post your questions and problem reports here

Dual monitor behavior for company logo screensaver

Postby RichardB » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:26 pm

I just tested the trial version and I want to confirm if what I am seeing will be the same for the registered version and if there is a way to change it.

All of our computers are dual monitor so the behavior on dual monitors is very important to us. I created a Company Logo Screensaver using our company logo. When I test the screensaver, it shows the logo randomly moving around each monitor independantly. It is just as if there are two separate computers, one attached to each screen and they are both on the screensaver. I tested this on both Windows XP and Windows 7. What I was hoping for was more like the Windows XP Logo Screensaver, where it treats both monitors as one large area and it randomly moves around, sometimes on one screen, sometimes on the other screen, sometimes even partially on both of them. Is there a way to accomplish that? and will the registered version behave the same way?

Thanks,
Richard
RichardB

Re: Dual monitor behavior for company logo screensaver

Postby Aivars » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:42 am

Yes, it will be the same for registered version. This is the behavior we chose so that there is the same amount of activity on both monitors during screensaver and so that pictures won't get split. Unfortunately I can't think of any way to replicate the exact Windows XP logo screensaver behavior with Screensaver Factory.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to Screensaver Factory Support