Text limit under the Labels tab??

Post your questions and problem reports here

Text limit under the Labels tab??

Postby biblesinger » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:01 pm

Hi, please don't tell me after just buying this app that there's a text limit when typing in the text input box under the Labels tab in Properties. If so, is there a money back option at Blumentals? I only typed about 2 or 3 fairly short sentences. I love their WeBuilder program! Anyway thx..

Tim
biblesinger

Re: Text limit under the Labels tab??

Postby Nikolajs » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:21 am

This is not true. Actually you can add as many text as you want under the Label. Have a look at the screenshot:
http://blumentals-net-support.posterous ... reenshot-1
Nikolay Dutchuk
Blumentals Software
Nikolajs
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby Aivars » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Our refund policy is available here: http://www.blumentals.net/order/refpol.php in case you're still not satisfied with the product.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby biblesinger » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:03 pm

Thanks guys,

Well, more specifically, there MAY not be a text limit if you're just typing in a line upon line fashion (i.e. hitting "enter" then typing a new line), but for large portions of text you cannot cut-n-paste the text in. I've tested this thoroughly on a typical "Wintel" system which is fast and honed to as perfect as an OS, from Windows, can be. I'm also an experienced user. The formatting within the text box is also screwy whereby it only works until you run out of space which makes it hard to position the text formatting correctly on the screen. ALSO, when a large portion of text is pasted (i.e. 150 words) it chokes when viewing against a pic. It starts IN THE MIDDLE of the pasted text instead of at the beginning. Anyway, it should be stated in the presentation of the app that this is a great app for quick and simple screensavers yet not advanced ones - not even the Enterprise version (unless, of course, it handles large portions of text). Great little app, just represented incorrectly (imho).

UPDATE: Ya know, for the price i think this app is worth it. Sure it may not have this or that, but so far it's been working pretty good. Still wish you could code it to accept larger portions of text though.

Tim
biblesinger

Return to Screensaver Factory Support