Problem running SFE 6.2

Post your questions and problem reports here

Problem running SFE 6.2

Postby FreedomRydr » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:03 am

This is a duplicate of an email I sent earlier. Just wanted to get it on the forum board.

I am having a problem with SFE 6.2.
When I open it and select ANY of the options or tabs, I get only a blank error box, and clicking on its tabs, nothing happens. Here is a screenshot of what is happening.

[cannot insert screenshot]

Clicking on ANY of the icons, top or in the selection box, brings up this box. Clicking on any of the options in the box (yes, no, cancel) just sends the box way but still nothing works. Even trying to open an existing project, brings up the same window.

This happens only with v.6.2., V.6.03 still works properly. (glad I did not uninstall it!) Any suggestions?

Thanks
FreedomRydr

Re: Problem running SFE 6.2

Postby Aivars » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:35 am

Where did you send the e-mail with screenshot? I can't seem to find it in the support system. You should use this form to make sure your message reaches us: http://www.blumentals.net/support/wizard.php
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby FreedomRydr » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Sent to support@blumentals.net

I just sent it back as an attachment rather than an embedded image.

Here is the email text I sent in email reply to your reply.

Not sure if I can 'attach' it as I never 'saved' it, I just captured it and pasted to the email.

I guess I can run it again, capture it and save it. Here goes....

OK, it is attached. (I captured it from the email) However, the problem seems to have gone away, as I opened SFE 6.2 and it is now working fine!
I guess I (we) need to find out what caused it in the first place, as it may happen again. I will let you know if it does. Weird!
Maybe you can tell from the screenshot.

D
FreedomRydr

Postby Nikolajs » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:23 am

I received the attachment. In fact, I was able to reproduce that issue. For me it seems that language file lacks some text. We shall fix that.
Nikolay Dutchuk
Blumentals Software
Nikolajs
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to Screensaver Factory Support