Computer Limits- How many computers

Post your questions and problem reports here

Computer Limits- How many computers

Postby Railphotos » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:28 am

How many computers can I put Screensaver Factory on with my license? I have a laptop also that I would like to take with me to my art shows. If I run out of screensavers, then I can make some on the spot. RAILPHOTOS
Railphotos

Re: Computer Limits- How many computers

Postby Aivars » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:01 pm

The license states:

"Upon enabling (or installing) the registered copy, you may use the Software on that number of computers for which you have paid a separate license fee, and the primary user of each computer for which you have paid a separate license fee may use the Software on his or her portable computer."

So you are allowed to use Screensaver Factory on PC and laptop if you have a license for a single computer.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: Computer Limits- How many computers

Postby stevecane » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:26 pm

The education is necessary because through this you become an expert and get acknowledge about different important aspects. DumpsTool products contain information that has been extracted from authentic and reliable sources. CLO-001 Exam PDF Dumps offer you updated knowledge about all the contents of the syllabus and will enable you to pass it with flying colors. If you need to go through the entire syllabus and learn each and every topic, choose our Study Guides that equip you with the best knowledge.
stevecane

Return to Screensaver Factory Support