One picture constant movement

Post your questions and problem reports here

One picture constant movement

Postby PiK2K » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:34 pm

Hi,
Sorry if that was mentioned on the forum (or may be implemented in software) but I just started using SF and I cannot find something what I thought it should be there for sure.
What I'd like to achieve is to use one picture (just one) that will be constantly moved / animated. In "Options" there is "Pan and Zoom" which is the closest what I need but it runs only once and the picture stops changing.
Is there a way to keep the movement constantly?
In the "Media" I can see the "Duration" but there's no way to set "0" what I believe should make displaying infinite.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

BTW. I don't want to mix subjects, but on my computer I use AVG AV which unfortunately blocks all SCR created by AF with threat detected: IDP.ARES.Generic. I wonder if the producer is aware of that.
PiK2K

Re: One picture constant movement

Postby Yankee » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:13 pm

So, you cannot loop it?
Yankee

Postby Hubbard » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:21 am

The term illusory motion, also known as motion illusion, is an optical illusion in which a static image appears to be moving due to the cognitive effects of interacting color contrasts, object shapes, and position.
Hubbard

Postby Hubbard » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:28 pm

PiK2K wrote:Hi,
Sorry if that was mentioned on the forum (or may be implemented in software) but I just started using SF and I cannot find something what I thought it should be there for sure.
What I'd like to achieve is to use one picture (just one) that will be constantly moved / animated. In "Options" there is "Pan and Zoom" which is the closest what I need but it runs only once and the picture stops changing.
Is there a way to keep the movement constantly?
In the "Media" I can see the "Duration" but there's no way to set "0" what I believe should make displaying infinite.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
official website
BTW. I don't want to mix subjects, but on my computer I use AVG AV which unfortunately blocks all SCR created by AF with threat detected: IDP.ARES.Generic. I wonder if the producer is aware of that.

Did you have a fix on this issue? I have the same problem with Facing same issue but no response from anyone and couldnt find this topic troubleshooting in google.
Hubbard

Return to Screensaver Factory Support