Being able to Customise Clock face and Calendar face

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of Screensaver Factory

Being able to Customise Clock face and Calendar face

Postby theconnectionguy » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:41 pm

Greetings Forum Members.
Being able to customise (Or customize for my American friends) the clock face and calendar faces with your own image would be excellent.

All the best from a land down under.

Cheers
Vic
theconnectionguy

Re: Being able to Customise Clock face and Calendar face

Postby Aivars » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:08 pm

This is not an official feature, but if you're advanced user and you like to experiment, you can do it like this:
Go to Screensaver Factory folder, data\clocks or data\calendars. You will see folders: 01, 02, 03, ... - just choose one to replace with your own design. Edit calendar.ini and clock.ini and replace png files. Note though that only 32-bit PNG images are properly supported.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby dwyness » Sun May 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Hi

Could I add a feature request on a similar subject, in the clock size options which range from huge to tiny, could we have an even smaller option eg: 'Very tiny'

Also, a digital clock would be really great, maybe even with font customisation.

Dan

PS Great piece of software by the way!
dwyness

Postby firionicable » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:11 am

You can even share everything know if that is not too much to ask. It will definitely be a great help for most of us here.
It should be bludamentals!!!
firionicable

Postby cipsi » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:14 pm

Aivars wrote:This is not an official feature, but if you're advanced user and you like to experiment, you can do it like this:
Go to Screensaver Factory folder, data\clocks or data\calendars. You will see folders: 01, 02, 03, ... - just choose one to replace with your own design. Edit calendar.ini and clock.ini and replace png files. Note though that only 32-bit PNG images are properly supported.

Thanks! I now know how to make my own clocks for my screensavers. :)
Here is some I made: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/d6etdg ... /Clock%27s
cipsi

Postby Aivars » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:52 pm

These are pretty cool. It's always very nice to see that something new has been created by our users :)
Aivars

Postby cipsi » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:11 pm

Aivars wrote:These are pretty cool. It's always very nice to see that something new has been created by our users :)

Thanks! Glade you like them!
cipsi

Postby cipsi » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:18 am

Well I have made a page on my site that tells how to add custom clocks and calendars to the selection list in the "Screensaver Factory" software program when you go to create your screensavers. So if anyone else is trying to do this than you can go to the new page on my site to learn how to to this.

:arrow: http://screensavers-by-cipsi-dj.webs.com/making-your-own-screensavers

cipsi

Postby Aivars » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:53 pm

Thank you! :)
Aivars

Postby cipsi » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:57 pm

Aivars wrote:Thank you! :)

Your welcome :!: :wink:
And I added some more clocks to me list here :arrow: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/d6etdg6iknen2/Clock%27s :wink:
:idea: Oh and could yawl please add some new animated effects like effects that could be used for flying birds, bats, ghosts, witches, butterflies, cupid; etc :?:
I know that almost each of thees would need to have its own flight pattern but if yawl could please do this it would be greatly appropriated :!:
:idea: Oh and it would be nice if the flying ghosts effect could have a fading effect.
cipsi

Postby Baccanista » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:03 am

I am still new with this feature. Can someone explain to me how to do the clock face and calendar face custom?
Baccanista

Postby chrisjlocke » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:40 am

Baccanista- Have you sorted this now? (Sorry I've replied nearly two years later!)
chrisjlocke
Top Contributor

Postby sweety145 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:08 pm

theconnectionguy wrote:Greetings Forum Members.
Being able to customise (Or customize for my American friends) the clock weight loss face and calendar faces with your own image would be excellent.

All the best from a land down under.

Cheers
Vic

You can choose different designs, adjust the colours and add complications to your watch face. You can even set the time ahead.
sweety145

Postby cipsi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:59 am

Hi so I have made a page on my new site that tells how to add custom clocks and calendars to the selection list in the "Screensaver Factory" software program when you go to create your screensavers.

So if anyone else is trying to do this; then you can go to the new page on my new site to learn how to do this.

My old site: :arrow: http://screensavers-by-cipsi-dj.webs.com/making-your-own-screensavers

My new site: :arrow: https://freedownloadsforall.weebly.com/how-to-make-your-own-screensavers.html My guid starts about haf-way down the page.

cipsi

Return to Screensaver Factory Feature Requests