link button to web page

Post your questions and problem reports here.

link button to web page

Postby amcs12 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:05 pm

Hello Everyone

I have just got easy button and menu maker, can anyone tell me how do you link a button to a web page, im using dreamweaver CS3

Thanks

Dave
amcs12

Re: link button to web page

Postby Aivars » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:35 pm

If you want to assign link to a button in Easy Button & Menu Maker then select the button and input the link in the Link field.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby amcs12 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:38 pm

Hello

Thanks for getting back to me, can you just help me a little bit more, in the link box do I just put the name of the page that I want to assign to a button or is their something else I need to put, IE I have a button called Video and the web page that I have created is called Video so is it just a case of putting VIDEO in the link box.

Also I have made my menu in Horizontal but when I add it to the home page its putting it vertical will this correct itself when I upload the buttons etc to my server

Thanks

Dave
amcs12

Postby Aivars » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:48 pm

What are you making your web page with? You need to put URL in the link box, depending on the software you use for making the site it could be called video.htm or video.html or Video.htm or Video.html (usually it's case sensitive).

The vertical/horizontal menu issue might be Adobe Dreamweaver issue (if that's what you're using). To solve it, move <link rel="stylesheet" ...> to <head> tag. More info: http://www.easymenumaker.com/support-answer.php?tid=90
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to Easy Button & Menu Maker Support