check it and solve

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

check it and solve

Postby mukta » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:25 pm

hi,

peace be upon you, i am from Bangladesh, recently searching google i have downloaded we builder, i am
interested about this software as i have found a lot of feature in this, in before i used brackets free code editor,
it is also super, but rapid php has more and more feature, as newbie something want to know and that is

1. how may i increase font size in code editor? example ctrl++ increase the font size and ctrl -- decrease the
font size, what about webuilder?

2. at the writing of HTML code, live code hints shows in live preview exactly which line i am editing, it focus
exact line...., just like chorme/mozila inspect element, its good but at the writing of CSS code in style.css file,
live code hints does not show in live preview exactly which line i am editing, it does not focus like html file,
have u got what i am saying? i think it should update you,

3. and one of the most irrirating is ** when i press enter between HTML tags there must be one line gaps, **
all modern browsers like phpstrorm, brackets, sublime follow this, is there any way to solve this manual
setting? just check video,

4. something should update to make more ** CSS support **. check video.......

5. finally no bootscarp code hints/ bootscarp support..... it's like a lot of foods in front of you in d table but
there is no water, hopefully expecting bootscarp framework as early as possible

video link: https://youtu.be/m4AhGEcbtAQ

N.B : probably i can't make you understand 3 and 4 points thats why i have made this video for you, see this, it
will make you more understand which feature should update exactly and why, finally i will say we builder is awesome editor for some awesome features, i'm satisfied n thnx to developers team of blumentals software :)
mukta

Re: check it and solve

Postby pety » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:12 am

Very good points
pety

Postby limonabc » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:29 am

YA right, i face same thing, i would make e post what you wrote above, very good point, it's high time to update and fix all these important issues, :|
limonabc

Postby Aivars » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:07 pm

1. Menu Options -> Preferences -> Text Editor -> Choose Editor Font
2., 3. I'll add these to suggestions
4. You can press ctrl+space to trigger auto-complete at any time
5. If you make a project and add bootstrap's css file(s) to Library Path of that project then you will see the bootstrap classes in auto-complete
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby pmk65 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:00 pm

I think I have solved issue #3 by writing a small plugin: HTML Tag Linefeed v1.0
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
pmk65

Postby Priyal7865 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:48 pm

thanks for the information...
Priyal7865

Postby timjensen » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:06 am

@pmk65, Thanks for the link!
timjensen

Postby sharonbshouse » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:12 am

I'm dealing with php, I'm using notpad, which is free as a program, but the program you're talking about looks good.
sharonbshouse

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support