ghost town forum

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

ghost town forum

Postby olephant » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:07 am

Hey Guys - if you want me to purchase your products you need to start responding to queries entered here much faster.
It 's been 6 days since my query in the thread below this.
This is your interface to the customer - either support the forum or scrap it.

On another query I did email customer support - the reply in the forum came through in about 5 days, whereas customer support took a week.
Oh well - Rapid seems pretty good but you should change the name to something that is better (more distinctive) for Google.
olephant

Re: ghost town forum

Postby kfury77 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:08 am

Hi there olephant - It does state quite clearly that:

This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead.

Yes, some of the Blumentals team do visit the forum and do answer customers questions from time to time, but you shouldn't expect them to do that - this is a customer self-help forum.
kfury77

Postby olephant » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:22 am

On another query I did email customer support - the reply in the forum came through in about 5 days, whereas customer support took a week.

So why have a forum if no one responds with useful information?
Forget it, I won't be using Rapid in the future.
olephant

Postby Aivars » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:45 pm

Just contact the customer support here: http://www.rapidphpeditor.com/support-contact.php
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support