FTP and Local file save sync

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

FTP and Local file save sync

Postby tonoslav » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:23 pm

Hello,

I have opened a local file which doesn't belong to any project and I want to save it to ftp but also to be saved in my PC also.
Is it possible somehow just with some shortcut (ctrl+s) for example?
Save all doesn't work to do this.

Thank you all
tonoslav

Re: FTP and Local file save sync

Postby Aivars » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:51 am

You need to add this file to the project and then you can use Save and Upload File to FTP feature. Without file being in a project with FTP configured there's no way to tell which FTP server/directory to upload the file to.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: FTP and Local file save sync

Postby tonoslav » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:30 pm

Aivars wrote:You need to add this file to the project and then you can use Save and Upload File to FTP feature. Without file being in a project with FTP configured there's no way to tell which FTP server/directory to upload the file to.

Yeah but I have one file which belongs to multiple projects , cause I have my own CMS and need to upload it to multiple projects (not at once) but dont want to assign to it to any project. I cant save it to ftp but then it doesnt update on local :/
tonoslav

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support