small text in RapidPHP

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

small text in RapidPHP

Postby PWG » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:30 pm

I have a new Windows 10 machine with pretty strong resolution. The text within the editor is extremely small, much smaller than the text in the Code Explorer and the File Explorer. I cannot find any setting to "zoom" in and I cannot find any reference in the forum either. Any help? Rapid PHP 2015. Version 13.5.0.169
PWG

Re: small text in RapidPHP

Postby Aivars » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:01 pm

Try menu Options -> Preferences -> Text Editor -> Choose Editor Font and make it bigger.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby PWG » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:23 pm

Excellent! Thank you.
PWG

Postby Hans Meiser » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:34 pm

I'm sorry to raise the dead, but this topic fits to my question:
What is needed from a font for RapidPHP to display it in the font selection? I purchased Dank Mono but it does not show up in the selection. Quite a bummer ...
Also, when will RapidPHP take advantage of newly created coding fonts and support ligatures?
Hans Meiser

Postby pmk65 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:42 pm

+1 for ligature support.
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
pmk65

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests