Update: 2016 Beta2 (free for everybody)

New release and update announcements

Re: Update: 2016 Beta2 (free for everybody)

Postby pmk65 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:17 pm

Emulman wrote:for me another usefull add-in would be this:

i use for my web apps the same structure like following

class
css
images
javascript
libs---
|-jquery
|- bootstrap
! - others
other

i would create a template default structure to use in all my projects without enter them manually..it would be easy is it?

It's actually very similar to the plugin Im writing at the moment. But the API lacks certain functionality (JSON) needed. :(
pmk65

Postby Aivars » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:02 am

jhnsmith08 wrote:Three little things i'd like to appreciate very much. Please add them, if possible, in next version :)
1. Capability to select "index.php" of a project(like netbeans php edition). so that it could be used more efficiently.
2. capability to dock the project bar at left and code explorer bar at right. I was unable to do that at all versions.
3. The "dracula" theme.

I want webuilder to be the best codeeditor/webide ever. Thanks for all the hard work :)

1. What does selecting "index.php" change?
2. It is possible, simply drag the Code Explorer and File Explorer panes by their title bars.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby pmk65 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:19 pm

I experienced a weird problem with the 2016 Beta 2 version on Windows 10. (My computer at work.)

I installed the Beta and used it for a couple hours and turned off the computer. A couple hours later I turned the computer on again and loaded WeBuilder.
But this time now window appeared. Only thing I can see is the icon at the taskbar, which shows a window/screen is available. (Will probably have to reinstall WeBuilder again or delete some configs)

Note: It's a Laptop computer with an external screen attached (Primary screen is the external and secondary screen is the Laptop screen)

I also noted that the menubar of the WeBuilder window is a couple pixels wider than the main editor area. (I'll make a screenshot tomorrow, so you can see what I mean) But only on Windows 10.
pmk65

Postby Aivars » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:08 pm

If you think the window might be hiding outside the desktop, you can try activating it and then pressing Windows Key + Left or Right multiple times to move it through the displays.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby pmk65 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:50 pm

Aivars wrote:If you think the window might be hiding outside the desktop, you can try activating it and then pressing Windows Key + Left or Right multiple times to move it through the displays.

Didn't work. I had to reinstall (Was going to do it anyway, since I didn't have the latest version)
pmk65

Postby molkenstehler » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:20 pm

Great new version of your software ... many thanks and gratulation!

You find the heredoc-Syntax and you allowed to free editor-tabs to -windows. That's great! What's not working: When you are working in the external windows the Plugins did some problems. Have to delete some plugins to use the external windows ... but I like them so much and they are supporting sooo much my job. Thank you very much!!!
molkenstehler

Postby jhnsmith08 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:49 pm

Aivars wrote:1. What does selecting "index.php" change?
2. It is possible, simply drag the Code Explorer and File Explorer panes by their title bars.

sorry for the late reply. yes i noticed positioning the bars are very flexible in 2016 version. thanx for that :)
and option to selecting index.php for previewing would preview the whole project like a live site.
Anyways great work in 2016 version, though still feeling the necessity of the remaining two features.
jhnsmith08

Previous

Return to Announcements