Switch Search / Replace-Dialog

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Switch Search / Replace-Dialog

Postby Atgarist » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:46 pm

Hi Aivars!

Another features / sugesstions from me :-)

1. Let us fastly switch between search- and replace-dialogs: Have a look to attached examples, here: red marked on bottom-left.
By searching-dialog, you can switch to "replace", and in replacing-dialog, you can switch to search. Its a feature of Top-Style CSS-Editor, which is not longer supportet.

2. In same dialogs:
Clicking / entering in a field of (these) dialog-boxes, the content could be selected /mark it in same moment. Maybe this option could bei an option in programm-settings.

Thanks and bye,
Ralf (germany)
Atgarist

Re: Switch Search / Replace-Dialog

Postby Aivars » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:11 pm

Thanks, I'll add it to suggestions.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: Switch Search / Replace-Dialog

Postby Atgarist » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:20 pm

We will get it "perfect" :-)