Add new files directly in the project browser and more

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Add new files directly in the project browser and more

Postby marvin78 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:28 am

Is it possible to add the functionality to files directly in the project browser (right click on a folder -> add file)?

Also it would be good, if the project could be changed automatically by saving a file to FTP (if you currently are working in mutliple projects).

I would like to have the option to upload complete folders by FTP from the project browser. Ist that possible?
marvin78

Re: Add new files directly in the project browser and more

Postby Aivars » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:49 pm

1) You can, just click in the file panel instead of the folder (notice that the image below is reduced by the forum and you need to scroll it to see it all):

newfile.png
newfile.png (26.49 KiB) Viewed 1715 times

2) I'm not sure how that would work, could you give more details?

3) You can use Publish Project to FTP feature (File Explorer -> Project toolbar or under main menu Project)
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: Add new files directly in the project browser and more

Postby pmk65 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:27 pm

marvin78 wrote:Also it would be good, if the project could be changed automatically by saving a file to FTP (if you currently are working in mutliple projects).

Have you tried Dave's Project Manager plugin?
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
pmk65

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests