Code Editor-Preview connect

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Code Editor-Preview connect

Postby csengh » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:52 pm

Is any chance to connect Code editor with Preview windows, like in Chrome>Inspect windows, when I hover the mouse over an element it blinking in Chrome window.

I use WeBuilder 14.3 , active window: Code Editor, Preview, Vertical Split
csengh

Re: Code Editor-Preview connect

Postby pmk65 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:13 pm

If you activate the XRay bookmarklet by clicking the small gear icon and then "Execute XRay" (Works with both IE and Chrome preview engines) you get an info popup when you click an element.
Or you can just use the Chrome preview engine and turn on "Developer tools"
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
pmk65

Postby csengh » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:48 pm

thank's pmk65 :D
I had Preview Toolbar turned off, and I could not change internal Preview from IE to Chorme. Now all works fine with Chome> "Developer tools"

Where from Menu Bar can change Internal Preview browser :?:
Settings>Preview>General> has only External Preview modification option, not Built-In Preview too.
csengh

Postby Aivars » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:54 pm

changebrowser.png
changebrowser.png (6.86 KiB) Viewed 2938 times
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby csengh » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:51 pm

Yes, iIf you have Preview Toolbar active it's easy to change Internal Preview browser, I asked how can change from menu e.g. Options>Preference> . . . or any else menu which has this option or don't exist menu where can change Internal Preview browser :?:
csengh

Postby Aivars » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:29 pm

As far as I know you can only switch the browser from the preview toolbar.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support