Font displayed faulty

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Font displayed faulty

Postby Quadrat » Fri May 18, 2018 11:15 am

I use Version 15.1.0.203.
Since version 15.x I notice repeatedly that the font is sometimes displayed faulty after start the editor.

Image:

When I change the font to another and then back to the original, then the depiction is right again.

I have been using Rapid PHP for many years. In earlier versions, the bug did not occur.
Quadrat

Re: Font displayed faulty

Postby pmk65 » Fri May 18, 2018 2:51 pm

Do you use Windows 10?
As it is known to have font problems, specially if you use a high DPI display.
And instead of finding/fixing the problems, Microsoft just removes some of the config options. :x :(

Dunno if this will help, but there's a free utility to change Win 10 font settings (Like the config options that MS removed)
https://www.wintools.info/index.php/system-font-size-changer
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
pmk65

Re: Font displayed faulty

Postby Quadrat » Fri May 18, 2018 3:14 pm

Thank you, pmk65.

But no. I use Windows 7 and the display resolution is not really hight: 1920x1200.
Quadrat

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support