How can I use it on Desktop and laptop

General posts about www.blumentals.net website

How can I use it on Desktop and laptop

Postby Vivinblack » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:02 am

I have purchase license copy for Rapid CSS 2014, I have installed it on my Desktop computer. Now I want to installed it on my laptop , can I use the same license key provided by you , and Can I use my laptop from anywhere with different internet network. Because there is chance that I will work from different wi-fi network.
Vivinblack

Re: How can I use it on Desktop and laptop

Postby Aivars » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Unless you purchased a team license you can use the same key on either desktop or laptop by your choice.

You can freely move around with your laptop to any Wi-Fi network or go offline completely - that won't affect the product and the key will always work.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby Vivinblack » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:40 am

Thanks@Aivars! I have installed "rapid css 2014" on my Desktop and used my license key, so can I use same key for laptop, or you are telling here that I have to use the key for only one device? and if I need it for my laptop I have to purchase new key license again.
Vivinblack

Postby Aivars » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:54 pm

If you want to use Rapid PHP on 2 computers then you need to purchase another key. If you want to use it on Laptop but don't need it on Desktop PC anymore, then you can deactivate the product on Desktop and use the same key on Laptop afterward.
Aivars

Postby Krishna579 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:07 pm

Great informative answer!!
Krishna579

Postby davews » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:53 pm

I am puzzled when you say 'desktop and laptop'. As far as I can see these are just two separate computers. If at some time later I replace this desktop with a new desktop can I install WeBuilder on the new computer with my existing key?
davews

Postby Aivars » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:54 pm

Yes, you can. In majority of cases this process is painless, but for guaranteed smooth transition, use menu Help -> Deactivate to detach the license from the old computer before reinstalling.
Aivars

Return to Blumentals Software Website