Framework: Bootstrap

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Re: Framework: Bootstrap

Postby WilliamBaxter » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:10 pm

pmk65 wrote:
richinri wrote:You can't claim to have a website builder today without it.

''Bootstrap has nothing to do with the editor. It's just a 3rd-party library you can use if you are too lazy to code your own CSS framework. ;)
There's several other frameworks available, so why should WeBuilder target Bootstrap specifically?

Personally I don't much like Bootstrap as It is bloated, and contains a lot of features I rarely use.
It's good for writing things like Wordpress Themes, where the end user usually don't have the skills to modify code.

Yes right Bootstrap has nothing to do with the editor. Even I believe it's a 3rd party library.
WilliamBaxter

Re: Framework: Bootstrap

Postby KennethBarrow » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:35 pm

WilliamBaxter wrote:
pmk65 wrote:
richinri wrote:You can't claim to have a website builder today without it.

''Bootstrap has nothing to do with the editor. It's just a 3rd-party library you can use if you are too lazy to code your own CSS framework. ;)
There's several other frameworks available, so why should WeBuilder target Bootstrap specifically?

Personally I don't much like Bootstrap as It is bloated, and contains a lot of features I rarely use.
It's good for writing things like Wordpress Themes, where the end user usually don't have the skills to modify code.

Yes right Bootstrap has nothing to do with the editor. Even I believe it's a 3rd party library.

Yes, I also believe it is a third party application.
KennethBarrow

Previous

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests