How to write Plugin Dialog code?

Browse, download and discuss plugins for Blumentals code editors

How to write Plugin Dialog code?

Postby ruturaaj » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:44 pm

Hello,

I checked some of the plugins here having a Dialog. I also see there is an example Plugin with Dialog Window. I checked the code and I find it very difficult and tricky to position the Form elements. Is there any way, like any Visual Editor, in-built or any third-party tool which will allow us to design our TForm layouts?

Waiting for your reply...

Cheers,

Ruturaaj.
ruturaaj

Re: How to write Plugin Dialog code?

Postby pmk65 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:45 pm

Try pdScript IDE

In my DevMode plugin there's a script to convert the output of pdScript IDE into plugin code format.
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
pmk65

Postby ruturaaj » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:06 pm

Great; thanks so much for your inputs. I will try IDE as well as your Plugin to dive into the Plugin development.
ruturaaj

Postby HarronMiller » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:23 am

ruturaaj wrote:Hello,

I checked some of the plugins here having a Dialog. I also see there is an example Plugin with Dialog Window. I checked the code and I find it very difficult and tricky to position the Form elements. Is there any way, like any Visual Editor, in-built or any third-party tool which will allow us to design our TForm layouts?

Waiting for your reply

Cheers,
Download iMessage for PC
Ruturaaj.

These are the following steps to create a plugin: Open the android studio got to File>> New >> New flutter project. Click on the New flutter project >>Select the Flutter plugin option.
HarronMiller

Return to Plugins for HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder