Update: 2020 16.0.0.221

New release and update announcements

Update: 2020 16.0.0.221

Postby Karlis » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:41 pm

Today we are releasing WeBuilder, Rapid PHP, HTMLPad and Rapid CSS 2020. We will continue work on updating 2020 and fixing any issues, of course.

More announcements, updates and notifications will come in the next few days. We want the initial release be silent in order to spread the traffic evenly.

What's new?

Generally:
http://www.webuilderapp.com/whatsnew2020.php

What we did not manage but will try in upcoming updates?

We wanted to add more framework support (e.g. React, Vue and Angular), but simply did not have time. We shall continue working on this. Also we wanted to include more of suggestions, but due to limited resources many are still in the wish-list.

Buying and Upgrading

According to our upgrade policy, customers who bought the old version 6 months prior this release today are eligible for a free upgrade. Also everybody with a valid 3-year subscription is eligible for a free upgrade. For more info, click here.

Other existing customers may upgrade for a special price (and the first 300 customers to use coupon code BEFIRST will get a 10% discount on top of the upgrade price).

This is also good time to cross-upgrade between editions e.g. HTMLPad 2018 -> WeBuilder 2020 and between licenses e.g. Personal -> Commercial.

We do appreciate your each and every one purchase and upgrade very much as the financial results greatly determine the future of the product. So thank you very very much for being our customers. You are the best!

Moving from old versions to 2020

All of the settings from 2018 should be ported automatically, including interface layouts. When you uninstall your old version, make sure you choose to keep your settings during uninstall. One thing to note is that settings will not transfer from portable to normal and from normal to portable version.

To transfer settings between two portable / USB installs, please copy the settings folder from the old version over the settings folder of the new version. This is not well-tested method but generally should work.

Have questions?

Please first go through our support pages and if the question is not answered there, please contact our support team, you should get an answer within 1 business day or sooner. (while you are always welcome at our support mailbox, 90% of the questions are already answered and you might find your answer within seconds)
Last edited by chrisjlocke on Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed announement status; superceded
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Re: Update: 2020 16.0.0.220

Postby Karlis » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:47 pm

Changes from last Beta
- adds redistributable php7 instead of php5
- cosmetic fix to scrollbars in dark mode - no more white square
- all editions are now available
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby ssvuia » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:36 pm

I'm detect a few bugs:
1. When close backgroung file tab (not current) - code explorer sets empty and update? when i set another file.
2. Code explorer not autoupdate? when i set another file.
ssvuia

Postby Karlis » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:51 pm

ssvuia wrote:I'm detect a few bugs:
1. When close backgroung file tab (not current) - code explorer sets empty and update? when i set another file.
2. Code explorer not autoupdate? when i set another file.

Thank you for your message. Since I could not reproduce the problems - for me it just works, I'd like to ask you:
1) Create a step-by-step description of - initial state, what you do click by click, what happens and what you expect to happen
2) Include screenshots - before, during, after the bug is exposed
3) Add info whether this happens always or just sometimes, if sometimes then - when exactly
4) Send all that to support@blumentals.net
This will help us understand what is going on and correct the problem. Thanks!
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Re: Update: 2020 16.0.0.221

Postby Karlis » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:42 pm

Build 221 addresses cosmetic glitches with incorrect version name in app title and incorrect German localization, nothing major.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Re: Update: 2020 16.0.0.221

Postby ssvuia » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:57 pm

I'm send a few small bugs on support@blumentals.net
ssvuia

Return to Announcements