Help!

Post your questions and problem reports here

Help!

Postby paulmc » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:03 am

This should be simple. I am new to this and just bought the program. When I load several images onto the program, I click on the preview button and the first picture is perfect. It fills the entire screen as it should. The next image, and every subsequent image after that is no longer full screen, but it a small quarter picture, overlaid on top of the first image.

All I want is each image to be full screen and to transition to the next full screen image. I cannot figure out how to make this happen.

help!
paulmc

Postby paulmc » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:12 pm

I sure hope someone can help..... one piece of info, I am using two monitors. When I click on the full preview mode, all the images appear properly sized, but of course I have to manually scroll through them. However, they appear on my main monitor.

When I click on the top menu bar's "preview" button, as I mentioned, the first image appears in monitor 2 in perfect size, but each subsequent image appears only about 1/4 the size. And the 1/4 size image is not the full image, it is only 1/4 or 1/3 of a section of that image.

Help.
paulmc

Postby chrisjlocke » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:13 pm

Does it work OK if you don't use two monitors? Just wondering if the two monitors was confusing the program somehow...
chrisjlocke
Top Contributor

Postby Karlis » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:37 pm

What happens if you go to Options -> Behavior -> Disable multi-monitor support?

What happens if you unplug the second monitor and restart your PC?

This is very strange because we do have tested this on dual monitor configuration and it worked just fine. Are both of your monitors set side-to side and to equal resolutions?
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to Screensaver Factory Support