Effects between Images?

Post your questions and problem reports here

Effects between Images?

Postby praetorian » Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:20 pm

Hi guys,

so now my question. There is a huge choice of possible effects that I may
enable or disable for the presentation. Now I bought the program yesterday cause I have to "design" a screensaver for displaying informations for our employees. For this informations exists a storyboard so that some pictures have to fade and other pictures have to get other effects.

Is there a way to define specific effects to appear between specific pictures and other effects to appear between other specific pictures or am I only able to specify the set of effects to be used for the whole SS?!
praetorian

Postby Karlis » Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:41 pm

In the present version you can only select a set of effects. Due to a few requests, feature for adding separate effects for each image is currently in development and will be available at the beginning of the next year.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

specific effects to appear between specific pictures

Postby newtech » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:11 am

Is there a way to define specific effects to appear between specific pictures and other effects to appear between other specific pictures or am I only able to specify the set of effects to be used for the whole SS?!

Your reply to this post in 2002 stated that you were going to add the feature so that special effects could be changed per image instead of a set effects for the whole SS.
Using the trial version it appears that effects still are only for the whole SS. Is this correct?
newtech

Postby Karlis » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:25 am

The new version is delayed. Most likely it will be available only this winter.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to Screensaver Factory Support