I canĀ´t get update my Program protector

Post your questions and problem reports here

I canĀ´t get update my Program protector

Postby K@rlos » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:04 pm

Hello !

I have bought the program Program Protector, they have sent me off 3,0 versify it but I have seen to discharge the version 3,1 and you do not recognize me when going to update:

Your order was not found. Please double check your data and try again.

No himself as it is the problem since I put for him the one that they sent me to the address of mail, somebody would be able to tell me as it is the problem.

Greetings.
K@rlos

Postby Gatis » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:15 am

If I understood you correctly, then you have a new email address, right?
Please send to our support email address your order-id, full name and email address used at the time of purchase.
Please state also your new email address we should use to send you your registration info.
Thanks.
Gatis
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby K@rlos » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:18 pm

Hello!
Thank you for your answer, only regrettably I dominate Spanish, for that my translations in these texts would be bad, thank you for their attention, the point is that I have not changed my address of mail, I keep on with her same, but upon purchase if I made to send the program to another address although you never asked me for other and you sent it to me to the one that I put in the fill-out form of purchase, which is why I consider that it should be earned, on the other hand you do not recognize me and I cannot update the program, purchase I made it yesterday, I have saved still in theMail program the email that they sent me for with the confirmation of purchase, what I would not like is that you could not update the program, more at the present time than this recently bought ( yesterday ) and I no longer can try to update it, no himself if you can understand the text that I write you since my level of English is very softly and I have to help myself of a translator to write, in any event I thank your help a lot to see if I can get hold of that you acknowledge me as booked in user, I have the mail that they sent me yesterday upon the purchase that indeed you pay with VAT (IVA) and I am exempt of VAT since in the Canary Islands that belong to Spain he is not applicable.
Greetings and a lot of thanks.
K@rlos

Postby K@rlos » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:39 pm

Hello!
He already has recognized my mail, I have in any case sent another address of mail that the one that I want to use because he seems me is but safe since it is a control that he buys and non-one account like gmail that she is the one that he uses upon purchase, now waiting until the mail that I put in the purchase for the new one belonging to control change on me, but right now the first one that he uses in purchase works.
Thank you very much for your help, I thank you for him a lot, since besides I come across the problem of the language, fortunately the problem has gotten solved.
Thanks
K@rlos

Return to Program Protector Support