Free CSS Toolbox 1.01

Posts about other Blumentals Software products

Free CSS Toolbox 1.01

Postby stv » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:50 pm

I have had fun playing with this so far. When I try it on the Activestate.com standard CSS file, I get the error below.
This is the standard CSS file that Activestate gives you with perl, python, etc. You could get it from them, or I have a copy of this file at http://svance.com/Active.css

---------------------------
Free CSS Toolbox
The operation could not be performed due to following error:

GetFormatedCssText ANTLRException. unexpected char: 0x0A. Error at row -1
OK
stv

Postby Gatis » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:11 pm

Thanks for the report! It seems that the problem is connected to the Period mark on line 700.
It is not correct syntax. W3C CSS Validator Results:
711 Parse error - Unrecognized . td.SCheader { background: #C2B266; font-size: 80%; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight : bold; text-align : center; }

The Free CSS Toolbox somehow gets messed up with this incorrect input. Will see if anything can be done there.
Gatis
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: Free CSS Toolbox 1.01

Postby stv » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:10 pm

Thanks for looking at it. If you could even change the error message to say "I was parsing line 700 at the time of this error", it would be helpful.
stv

Postby Gatis » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:56 pm

A fix regarding this issue has been released. You are welcome to download the latest version.
Now it still displays the hex representation of a new line symbol, but it instead of "-1", should be stating the correct line number.
Gatis
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to Other Products