remember panel widths?

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

remember panel widths?

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:37 pm

remember panel widths? :P

Postby Karlis » Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:11 pm

This should work and it works as far as we have tested.

However there have been several issues with this caused by non-standard screen resolutions, if you believe this is your case, please report more info about your screen resolution, font size and the amount of error (in pixels) that occurs.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:06 am

mee too!
my screen is 1400x1050 sony LCD
the panels always go narrow
esp file panel i have to scroll all right

Postby Karlis » Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:57 pm

Mine HP too, but I can not reproduce it. :( Will try to find out what and why...
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby blurble » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:25 pm

I also have this problem. Whenever I load WeBuilder the panels are shown the default width, rather than the width I set them at.
If I save a layout with the panels set to the width I want, then reload them, they are set to the default, thinner, size, not the size I set.
I have Code Explorer, File Explorer, Inspector, Objects and Markup all as tabs on the right side of the screen, and no panels on the left.

I find this very annoying, as I have to resize the panels every time I start WeBuilder.
blurble

Postby Karlis » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:51 pm

Does the size change drastically or only a little bit? Try to open, close it several times.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests