Compare current project folder

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Compare current project folder

Postby xtom » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:03 pm

I would like a toolbar button that compared the current project folder with another folder or at least open just the current project folder in compare tool. Maybe this is possible with a plugin but I have no experience creating plugins so not sure.

Also the new "compare file with remote" in 2022 is a really nice addition. Maybe add an Icon for it so it can look neater when added to toolbar. And an icon also for "Open project FTP". These are handy features, thanks.
xtom

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests