Request:Load/Save for "JSHint JavaScript Checker"

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Request:Load/Save for "JSHint JavaScript Checker"

Postby pmk65 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:45 pm

Extend "JavaScript -> JSHint JavaScript Checker" so it is possible to load/save different configuration setups.

Currently you have to check/uncheck all the checkboxes EVERY time you want to use a another setup, which makes it pretty useless when you work on projects with different setups.

Also add a configuration set that matches https://standardjs.com/, which is the most common setup.
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
pmk65

Re: Request:Load/Save for "JSHint JavaScript Checker"

Postby RadhikaP » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:39 am

Hi!
Excellent ! I got useful information here. Thank you!
RadhikaP

Re: Request:Load/Save for "JSHint JavaScript Checker"

Postby pmk65 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:21 pm

RadhikaP wrote:Hi!
Excellent ! I got useful information here. Thank you!

Exactly what kind of useful information did you get from my feature request?
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
pmk65

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests