FTP features... posted 6 years ago. Nothing has changed.

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

FTP features... posted 6 years ago. Nothing has changed.

Postby user753 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:12 pm

Posted this 6 years ago and finally we got 1 of these done... pretty sad though. Dev's listen to this forum! Your software will not be complete until it has a more dymanic publishing system! :oops:

File Explorer/Projects/FTP
-Be able to view details & sort on "Tree View" mode on File Explorer
-Uploading features
-Upload folder
-Right click upload folder
-Select multiple files & folders for upload
-Side by side FTP/Project files
-Make the File Explorer/Project toolbar more FTP friendly like Dw does having easy buttons to U/L D/L views and expand to side by side view -http://i.imgur.com/0s77rVQ.png
user753

Re: FTP features... posted 6 years ago. Nothing has changed.

Postby Will Fastie » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:41 am

I haven't tried 2020 yet but I agree about the publishing system needing improvements.

However, it's clear from the public Rapid site that the next area of focus is frameworks.
Will
WebDesignBuild.biz, Fastie.com
Will Fastie

Re: FTP features... posted 6 years ago. Nothing has changed.

Postby FrankC » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:14 am

Agree. The FTP functions are minimal in WB. iI had hoped that v. 2020 would show improvements, but it doesn't.
FrankC

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests