Navigation buttons in preview

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Navigation buttons in preview

Postby jvdbol » Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:03 pm

It would be nice to have navigation buttons in the preview (next and previous), now you have to use the right mouse click context menu to navigate in the preview window.
jvdbol

Postby Karlis » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:34 pm

The preview is intended for current document only. It would be great if you could explain why you need this, so that we can better understand the necessity.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby jvdbol » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:51 pm

If for example, I preview a page with a link in it, and I click on the link then the linked page appears. So everything allright, my link works! Now back to my to page to preview further or to try out another link b.g. Then I have to go to the code editor view en then preview again, or use the right mouse button and clik previous to go back to my preview. It would be much simpler to have a button on the preview window to click "Back". Do you understand?
jvdbol

Postby Karlis » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:35 pm

Ok... well, currently there are problems with display space - already very many buttons visible, but I will add this to the list of features to be added.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests