synchronize cursor with PHP files

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

synchronize cursor with PHP files

Postby hotwire » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:39 am

Yes, I did a search, and the closest i come to my request is a user requesting this for CSS and other than that how the feature works..

With this stated, it appears the synchronize cursor function doesn't work with my PHP files. Is there a setting I'm not seeing or this doesn't exist? I would like to see this implemented if not. It does work with my htm, html files, but not php, at least not on my machine.

Thanks for help on this.
hotwire

Re: synchronize cursor with PHP files

Postby Aivars » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:41 am

It's not implemented with PHP files. There's a small subset of cases when this would even work (e.g.templates written in PHP) and even then the synchronization would probably make mistakes if the template generates some of its HTML dynamically, so I'm not sure this can be implemented well.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests