Printable Code Explorer

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Printable Code Explorer

Postby horsey_kim » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:54 pm

Code Explorer Features - I think these two things would be super helpful.

1. Sessions are currently displayed as $_SESSION (1) and (2) and so on. It be great to see it with the name like $_SESSION['past'] and each time you click on it, it would take you to the next one.

2. The ability to print what is in the code explorer, so that you can have a physical copy which is great when troubleshooting or on work projects where you need to document your variables so other people who might work on the code can easily look at what is being used.

Both of these would be outstanding to have and make the code explorer even more valuable.

Thanks
Kim
horsey_kim

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests