More frequent updates w/ new Chrome version

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

More frequent updates w/ new Chrome version

Postby FrankC » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:21 am

I'm using WeBuilder 2020, latest version. That version has Chrome 70 as Preview engine, while Chrome's current version is 91. I'd like WeBuilder updates every 5 whole-point versions. With Edge and Opera having switched to the Chromium engine, Microsoft is actively discouraging the use of Internet Explorer, and Safari and Firefox generally keeping up with Chrome's ever advancing feature support, we can now use those new features. But with WeBuilder's Preview engine running behind so far, that's very difficult.

(For the rest, I think that WeBuilder is by far the best code editor. If its revenue is not what you would like it to be, it's due to your marketing. The product itself is fantastic.)
FrankC

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests