Span and Div Toolbar and Menu Items

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Span and Div Toolbar and Menu Items

Postby Vandulus » Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:19 pm

One thing I'd really like to see in a future version is Toolbar and Menu items for the <span> and <div> tags. Considering how often these tags are used, I'm surprised they're not in WeBuilder. If they're in 2006 already, great! Otherwise please add them in the next version.
Vandulus

Postby syrupcore » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:03 pm

cool thing about webuilder is you can add them yourself via snippets. like:
before:<div>

after:</div>

which has the added bonus of being able to wrap something already in your document with the tag.

I also have one that asks me to insert either a class or an ID.

snippets!
syrupcore
Top Contributor

Postby Vandulus » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:26 pm

I already have snippets setup for both tags, but due to the number I have I'm constantly expanding, collapsing and scrolling around the window. This is also with a dual monitor setup.

Only the <div> tags have a shortcut key assigned since I'm rapidly running out of easy to remember combinations. Adding these two tags would really help novice users and people like me who have a ton of snippets.
Vandulus

Postby Patrick » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:01 am

something to add a snippet to a button on a toolbar would help here I guess..
--
Patrick.
Patrick

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests