OVERLAY GIF ONTO STILL IMAGE

Post your questions and problem reports here

OVERLAY GIF ONTO STILL IMAGE

Postby grrrRRRR » Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:48 am

Hiya All,

I want to do something that i would have thought is a hugely popular thing to do??? I wish to overlay a gif on to a still image. Say, gif moving eyeballs on to a jpg/png of someone's face. I see dozens of references of adding an image to a gif, but i want the opposite.

There are dozens of free sites on the web that let you do that online, however, i would prefer to do it within my purchased Easy Gif Animator software on my own computer.

I have tried various search terms within Easy Gif but all come up blank. I had presumed when i bought it that it would be a most basic tool of the software?

Don't know if i'm totally missing seeing it in front of my eyes? Huge thanks in advance of assistance
grrrRRRR

Re: OVERLAY GIF ONTO STILL IMAGE

Postby articlesfree » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:14 pm

Ready to monetize your YouTube channel? Our 4000 watch hours package can help you reach your goals efficiently. Enhance credibility, visibility, and revenue with genuine watch time. Invest wisely and concentrate on delivering compelling content for your audience! buy youtube watch hour
articlesfree

Re: OVERLAY GIF ONTO STILL IMAGE

Postby articlesfree » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:49 pm

Master the world of cryptocurrency with CRYPTO30X! Our simplified reports and analysis keep you updated on Bitcoin, Ethereum, and beyond. Explore the metaverse and unravel digital tokens with our user-friendly content. Crypto30x Memes
articlesfree

Return to Easy GIF Animator Support