Making me crazy -can't get annimation saved

Post your questions and problem reports here

Making me crazy -can't get annimation saved

Postby ITSDF » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:37 am

Hi-

I'll admit I'm new - and I'm not so good at this. I actually have an annimated banner someone made for me ( I paid for it) and I could never get it to work. When I open it in the software I can see 17 frames. I can resize it from 200 x 200 to 150 x 150 ( which is what I need) and when I preview it the annimation still works.

But when I save the gif it still saves as a static gif showing just the first frame . If I export all frames I get all the frames each as an individual gif.

This is making me nuts. I must be missing something. Am I supposed to save all the frames in a zip file or something? I'd really like to use this banner/badge- but I feel so stupid - I can't get this to work. Can someone make me unstupid? :roll:

Thanks in advance.
ITSDF

Re: Making me crazy -can't get annimation saved

Postby Limewire » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:23 am

Sounds like frame properties to me from here and I am still using valuation (even though I have paid for mine too).

Bottom of the screen where you see animation properties, next tab along, set the delay in the box to 1.
Go to each frame and do the same.

When done:
File
Save As (whatever file name you choose to call it) and save type must be gif or compuserve gif depending on what you see on your screen.
Hope this helps.

BTW, you are not stupid. :oops:
You have to ask silly questions to get silly results which are often good results cos those are what catch you out and put you right.
Limewire

Re: Making me crazy -can't get annimation saved

Postby keiooz » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:15 am

Luckily this post has been bookmarked. I always getting a lot of problems forgetting how things should be done. Thanks again.
HTML + CSS = BOOM!!! Image
keiooz

Return to Easy GIF Animator Support