Suggestions

Post your questions and problem reports here

Suggestions

Postby markgundy » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:28 pm

I've emailed you some of these but... I will repeat a few here I'm sure... great product, but could be much better with just a few tweaks

1. Replace color doesn't let you replace WHITE... I wasted an HOUR thinking I was doing something wrong... white should be replaceable too
2. Cropping... the box is far too small to make accurate crops... default crop box should be sizable and much bigger to begin with Or... just let us crop the image IN the normal Edit box
3. Once the Crop box is drawn... the edges should be movable individually so User can make slight adjustments
4. Transparency... in removing background... often the background color is same as parts of image I wish to keep. You should add a "KEEP" Mask tool so that I can pain over areas I wish to keep when using the transparency tool
5. Animation... you could define two frames then let Easy Gif fill in the frames in between, such as moving an object from point A to point B
6. When I size my tool... brush, eraser... I can not see the change in too tip size... all that is shown is a simple dot for center... tool tip should be clearly visible, again allowing for much greater accuracy so User does not have to GUESS where the edge of the tool begins and ends
7. Transparency selector... if you also had a brush that could "paint" across a selection, picking up all colors and painting them transparent... this would allow for easy removal of gradients which right now are a nightmare of slightly differing shades
8. One of the reasons PS is so powerful is it's use of Layers... if you were able to build Layers into the Editing your tool would leap ahead of all of your competitors

I use this tool to create images for my Chat program, also written in Delphi (www.magchat.com)

Mark Gundy
www.magchat.com
markgundy

Re: Suggestions

Postby Aivars » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:44 am

Thank you for your suggestions. Easy GIF Animator update is high on our list and some of your suggestions are already planned to be added while others will be considered, as the plan is not solid yet.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: Suggestions

Postby firionicable » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:30 am

It has been 2 months since this suggestions came out. Does this being added already?
It should be bludamentals!!!
firionicable

Return to Easy GIF Animator Support