Recent Animation Files

Post your questions and problem reports here

Recent Animation Files

Postby RadCazz » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:10 pm

Hello. How do I delete the list of recent animation files that is shown?

If I move the gif file to another directory clicking the link in the recent animation says, "Not found."

Since this doesn't help anymore, how can I delete or remove these filenames from showing up each time I start Easy GIF Animator?

Is there something in the program's registry I need to modify?

If not, can we add a feature to remove/clear this list in a future update?

Thank you,
Thomas

* 9/14/2016 UPDATE
I used Revo Uninstaller Free to completely remove Easy Gif Animator and all its folders and registry keys from my computer.

I re-installed Easy Gif Animator, entered my purchased key and viola! The recent list of animations no longer appears.

This fixed it - but still not a decent alternative - frequently uninstalling/re-installing using Revo is a hassle (Windows uninstall leaves the recent list of animations intact).

Again, I'm sure it is a registry key or somewhere in appdata that needs to be modified.

It is not a big issue for me it just bugs me that when I cut and paste my animations to different folders/drives an/or rename them, the animation names (links to) that show up in the Welcome screen no longer work.
RadCazz

Re: Recent Animation Files

Postby Aivars » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:21 pm

The registry key you're looking for is: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Karlis Blumentals\Easy GIF Animator\5.0\MRU
Be careful when editing registry!
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to Easy GIF Animator Support