Wallpaper Factory

Here you can share ideas about new products that Blumentals Software could create

Wallpaper Factory

Postby Ronald » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:03 am

I like Screensaver factory 4, specially the flash import, but can't create wallpapers, maybe Wallpaper Factory Flash 8)
Ronald

Postby Aivars » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:26 pm

Nice idea! What features would you like this product to have?
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

yeah! it's a nice idea

Postby Ronald » Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:03 pm

good I think that:

-compatibility whit flash 8, to can import swf made whit this version
-possibility to add folders and files into the exe installer pack for the wallpaper. So When anyone create a flash to load external files with a definied structure, the wallpaper factory can import the source swf and these folders to mantain the respective structure for the wallpaper swf work apropiate
(Pack additional files and extract them during Installation. Addtional files can be XML, Vedio, audio, image or any scripts or file you can see in a browser.)

-can mantain the aspect ratio from the swf
-can add the possibiliti to expand the swf to a fullscreen
-can posisionate the swf into right, left, top and down of screen
(set the movie position, size)

-and the wonderful characteristics of factory for like:

-to create the installer with any language that know, it's great feature!
-possibility of creating wallpaper for use shareware, with names and series number, so when downloading, the people only can use for some days, and if like, so buy a serie number, or for a register only send your respective username and serie (that depends on the creator of wallpaper)
-change the icon for the installer
-add license info and agreement in the install time.
-Define publisher` information, such as name, URL and copyright information.

maybe that the wallpaper flash can create the wallpaper without unpacking the archives, to prevent the stealth of the swf files and other some archives that acompain the swf.

or when import the swf for create the exe pack, exist the option to encript the sorce of the swf? obfuscator? only a think, but no is need.

So with Wallpaper Flash Factory or another name :P our can create and design any flash for broadcast live video, update news and offers and more, not only the static image.

Ronald.
Ronald

Postby Aivars » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:56 pm

I like your ideas, I'll make sure to discuss this in our next meeting!
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby Ronald » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:08 pm

great!
Ronald

Re: Wallpaper Factory

Postby samstern » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:41 am

Ronald wrote:I like Screensaver factory 4, specially the flash import, but can't create wallpapers, maybe Wallpaper Factory Flash 8)

Hi,

I think this a wonderful idea but I would relaly like to see a combination product that allowed a seller to sell a theme so one could set all themable elemts like:

- icons
- cursors
- wall paper
- screen saver
- fonts

P.S. I'ld buy just the wall paper tool! I currently use a competor's program that is rahte rrough and unstable to sell wall papers to match my screen savers.

Sam S.
samstern

Location: Grand Island, New York, USA (Near Buffalo, New York)

Return to New Product Ideas