Is anyone using Gulp? - Need betatester for new plugin

Discuss general web development questions. Help others and get help from others.

Moderator: kfury77

Is anyone using Gulp? - Need betatester for new plugin

Postby pmk65 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:10 pm

Is anyone here using Gulp?

Gulp is a toolkit for automating painful or time-consuming tasks in your development workflow, so you can stop messing around and build something.

Im working on a Webuilder GUI integration of Gulp and could use some betatesters if it's going to reach a public release.

So if you are interested in betatesting it AND is able to give feedback (Which seems to be a problem with users here.), then send me a PM.
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
pmk65

Re: Is anyone using Gulp? - Need betatester for new plugin

Postby pmk65 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:20 pm

Is there reallly no HTMLPad/Rapid CSS/Rapid PHP/WeBuilder users who uses Gulp?

Here's a preview of some of the things that you are missing, and a small example of what the plugin can do.

The above screen capture (view it in fullscreen mode) shows how the plugin integrates the editor with Gulp with the following tasks:

• Compile Sass styles instantly.
  • Minify CSS & JavaScript.
  • Optimize Images.
  • Browser Livereload.

The possibilities are endless, as there's several gulp modules available (and you can write your own too)
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
pmk65

Re: Is anyone using Gulp? - Need betatester for new plugin

Postby Aivars » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:56 pm

I have seen people use it but I myself prefer .bat files. I can test your plugin after the release.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to Web Developer Talk