Rapid PHP 2022 - Cannot Create New File

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Rapid PHP 2022 - Cannot Create New File

Postby david63 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:19 pm

Just upgraded to Rapid PHP 2022 from Rapid PHP 2020 and when ever I try to create a new file (of ant type) I am getting "An error occurred in the application". This makes the application totally useless.

Edit - 22.01.22
I have tried closing all open files, closing the program and restarting my computer - all to no avail.

This issue needs urgently addressing.
david63

Re: Rapid PHP 2022 - Cannot Create New File

Postby david63 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:33 pm

Apparently this is a bug in minimap
david63

Postby Aivars » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:37 pm

The fix is prepared for release with the next minor update soon.

If you get errors like this, it is very helpful when you save the bug report and send it to us. Big thanks to the person who did send us the full bug report!
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby david63 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:54 pm

Aivars wrote:If you get errors like this, it is very helpful when you save the bug report and send it to us
I did - but got no response
david63

Postby Aivars » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:44 pm

That's great, thanks! We collect these reports and process and fix them. Normally the report contains enough information to fix the bug.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support