10.2.0.121 Taking Longer and LONGER AND >>> to save new file

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

10.2.0.121 Taking Longer and LONGER AND >>> to save new file

Postby johnmcglaughlin » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Karlis,
Is there a setting I can look into regarding new files taking exceptionally long times to save.
I have about 10 projects that I work with distributed in three areas over my disk.

In the recent past 2 months, I have noticed that saving new files to project is taking an excessive time.

Project files are unaffected in their load and save times both local and remotely.

It only occurs when using SAVE AS or SAVE "Document"
johnmcglaughlin

Re: 10.2.0.121 Taking Longer and LONGER AND >>> to save new

Postby chrisjlocke » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:23 pm

> taking an excessive time

What is 'excessive' - five seconds? ten? Is this on all projects? Have you got access to a previous version to see if the error appeared in a particular version?
chrisjlocke
Top Contributor

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support