HELP!! WeBuilder 2020 Hangingon start up ...

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

HELP!! WeBuilder 2020 Hangingon start up ...

Postby KevinRHunt » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:31 pm

Hi,

I've been using WeBuilder 2020 since about the time it came out and all of a sudden about a week or two ago, I get the splash screen as shown in the link below and it just stops there.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times but I can't get past the splash screen.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X-tTHh98mbIp3940wRFs5CLU-UXzbWNw/view?usp=sharing

I really need this ASAP ...

Thanks
KevinRHunt

Re: HELP!! WeBuilder 2020 Hangingon start up ...

Postby chrisjlocke » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:52 am

On what operating system?
Where did you purchase it from, as that splash screen looks a bit ... odd ...
chrisjlocke
Top Contributor

Re: HELP!! WeBuilder 2020 Hangingon start up ...

Postby KevinRHunt » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:04 pm

I received an email from Blumentals and after a couple more uninstall/reinstall and downloading the app from their web site it appears now to be working correctly.

To answer your questions:
Windows 10
I only download from the links provided in the email I receive upon purchasing the product or after logging into a vendor's site.
KevinRHunt

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support