Snippets - copy and paste

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Snippets - copy and paste

Postby oldfern » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:02 pm

Just recently moved to Rapid PHP from Adobe Dreamweaver. Happy with what it does so far ... but ...
I like the Snippets option. But it would be good to be able to copy and paste into snippets. Doesn't seem possible at present.
It would also be good to duplicate a snippet, so that small elements could be changed.
As I cannot copy and paste text from an existing web page, it would be useful to be able to move the Library editor box so I can at least read my code. Once the Snippet Editor window appears, the Library Editor window is not moveable.
Steve Fearnley
oldfern

Re: Snippets - copy and paste

Postby Aivars » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:59 am

I'll add these as suggestions for the next version.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support