Filezilla / HTML PAD

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Filezilla / HTML PAD

Postby Discosound » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:41 pm

Hello, I`d like to upload my homepage with HTML PAD. with Filezilla I have 4 inputs: 1) Server; 2) Username (homepage); 3) Password 4)Port.
On HTML PAD there are many options, how can I upload my first written text on my homepage? Or do I have to contact the server service?
Discosound

Re: Filezilla / HTML PAD

Postby chrisjlocke » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:50 pm

If you fill in the same details (server, username, etc) as HTMLPad uses FTP.
You can also use FileZilla - just upload the files HTMLPad has created. :D

Have you got any files on the hosting service at the moment (landing page, coming soon, etc) so at least you know if that bit works? You know where the files should be uploaded to?
chrisjlocke
Top Contributor

Re: Filezilla / HTML PAD

Postby chrisjlocke » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:53 pm

I've only got WeBuilder, but assume HTMLPad options are the same.
Can you upload a screenshot (use imgur.com for image hosting - no account needed)
On Webuilder, you just need the same FTP details.

chrisjlocke
Top Contributor

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support