RapidPHP 16.3.0.231 no network drives

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

RapidPHP 16.3.0.231 no network drives

Postby jwbosch » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:01 pm

Hello,

On my Windows 10 Pro I have a network folder connected to the drive letter V: like:
Code: Select all
data (\\webserver) (V:)

Since the upgrade to this version the connection is not longer recognized, only the local drives and folders on network drives without a drive letter like:
Code: Select all
data (WEBSERVER(webserver server (Samba, Ubuntu)))

meaning the project data is not valid anymore and everything is empty.

I know i can reopen every file via the folder approach, but I want to know if something has changed on purpose or by mistake, or that I am doing somthing wrong.

Jan Willem
jwbosch

Re: RapidPHP 16.3.0.231 no network drives

Postby Melvin14 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:34 pm

I have the same problem (more programs got his issues after update, I think it is a Windows 10 bug).
This worked for me:
Run RapidPHP as administrator. After startup, close the program, and run it again as the user.
I got all settings and network drives back again.

Hope it helps you as well.
Melvin14

Re: RapidPHP 16.3.0.231 no network drives

Postby chrisjlocke » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:29 pm

Thanks Melvin14. :)
chrisjlocke
Top Contributor

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support